Shrestha B, Gurung MB (2019). Natural History Notes of the Three Sympatric Frogs; Amolops formosus (Günther 1875), Nanorana liebigii (Günther 1860) and Ombrana sikimensis (Jerdon 1870) from Manaslu Conservation Area, Nepal. Amphibian and Reptile Conservation.
Shrestha B, Gurung MB (2019). Ethnoherpetological Notes regarding the Paha Frogs and Conservation Implication in Manaslu Conservation Area, Gorkha District, Nepal. Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine, 15: 23. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13002-019-0304-5.
- Learning to Manage Conflict in Laos Blogpost 2019
- Revisiting the wildlife farming policy Op Ed. The Kathmandu Post 2019
- Save the frogs. Op Ed. The Kathmandu Post 2018
- Why littering the Rara Lake is not so cool. Online khabar English edition 2017
- Saving Frogs in Rural Nepal. SAVE THE FROGS! Magazine. April Issue
- Biraj Shrestha in California
- Why do we need to save frogs?
- भ्यागुतो संरक्षणका लागि समिति !
- Amphibian Conservation Talk at Choice FM 90.4 MHz Gorkha, Nepal
2017 Invited speaker. The 10th Asia for Animals (AfA) Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal
2017 Invited speaker. Amphibian Conservation Research Symposium (ACRS), University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
2015 Invited speaker. Inspiring School Grounds – as an important resource for sustainability, real life learning and active, creative play (ISG) Conference, Bali, Indonesia
Poster – Protect the Overly-harvested Paha from Extinction!
Poster – FROGS’ Dissection is Futile ! Stop Threatening Their Survival !!
Poster – Stop Indiscriminate Killings of the Paha! Instead Help for Their Conservation
Chapter – Hold an Amphibian! International School Grounds Month Activity Guide. International School Grounds Alliance
- IUCN SSC Amphibian Specialist Group (ASG)
- Amphibian Survival Alliance (ASA), Future Leader of Amphibian Conservation
- SAVE THE FROGS!
- Snake Conservation Society Nepal
- Environmental Graduates in Himalaya